How to Book an online appointment for Aadhaar update: UIDAI constantly provides updates to make Aadhaar card strong and this includes changing applicable rules. Recently, UIDAI has changed its rules to simplify some of the Aadhaar linked services it offers.
Aadhaar Card Update: How to Book an online appointment for Aadhaar update
To facilitate easy application and updation of Aadhaar card details, the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has started Aadhaar Seva Kendra (ASK) in major cities in the country. The process of opening new service centers is in progress.
Customers can be booking an appointment at an Aadhaar Seva Kendra for Aadhaar services listed below:
- Fresh Aadhaar enrolment
- Name Update Address Update
- Mobile No. Update
- Email ID Update
- Date of Birth Update
- Gender Update
- Biometric (Photo + Fingerprints + Iris) Update
The best part is that the Aadhaar Seva Kendra has a token system where the resident first gets a token for their Aadhaar related work and then moves to a ‘verifier’ for document checking.
Once the verification is completed, the resident is supposed to move to ‘cash counter’ for payment of charges for Aadhaar update, if required and is then assigned an ‘operator counter’ from the 16 operator work stations.
The entire token movement is displayed on digital display screens for easy movement and queue management.
The candidates need to go for an appointment from Aadhaar centre to apply for new Aadhaar, to update the name/address/DOB/mobile number/email ID, gender updates and also biometric updates.
You can take an online advance appointment and visit the Adhaar center at your convenience.
These are the following steps to make the appointment for Aadhaar Update online:
2. Go to the ‘My Aadhaar’ column on the UIDAI website.
3. Open the ‘Book An Appointment’ tab.
4. Click on the option of city location here.
5. In this, you have to choose your city. After this, click on “Proceed to Book An Appointment”.
6. A new page will open. It has three options – New Aadhaar, Aadhaar Update and Manage Appointments. Choose whichever one you need.
7. If you choose the Aadhaar update option, then you will have to verify the application by entering the registered mobile number, captcha code, and OTP.
8. After OTP verification, fill your details in the form. Select the time slot as per your convenience.
9. Preview appointment details before submitting and after submission your appointment will be fixed.
10. After this, you will be helped in facilities like Aadhaar update, new Aadhaar by visiting the Aadhaar service center.
I hope this blog helps you to book an online appointment for the Aadhaar card update. Have any Queries comments below I will try to resolve it.